· The customer shall accept responsibility for the care and return of the bicycle (including padlock-chains, helmets, keys…).
· The bicycles shall be returned in the same condition as they where rented out. Any damage discovered upon return of bicycles and accesories shall be compensated by the client.
· The user is obliged at all times to correctly lock the bikes when they don’t have them in sight.
· In the case of any equipment being lost or stolen, the customer shall pay Delivery Bikes a fee to cover such loss or theft. The fees payable shall be: padlock-chain 12 €; key 6 €; helmet 19 €; lights, brakes or pedals 9 € /each, saddle 20 €, broken wheel 25 €. In case of theft of a bike a fee of 175 € must be paid.
· A deposit of 50 € (or an original ID) shall be collected when the bicycle is hired. The deposit shall be refunded upon return of the bicycle if it is returned in the same state as it was hired out.
· The deposit fee is charged as a precautionary measure in view of the possible damage and non-return of the bicycle and accessories hired out.
· Payment for both rental and the deposit fees shall be paid in full and in advance upon booking.
· A delay in the return of hired bicycle(s) shall incur the payment of the stipulated late fee.
· The customer is obliged to respect the trac laws and rules and therefore is responsible for all damages caused as a consequence of any accident that occurs during the use of the bike.
· Delivery Bikes is not responsible for any nes or penalties that may result from the breach of these trac laws.The user is aware of the risks of cycling and will be solely responsible for damages to themselves, to others, to property, movable or immovable by normal or abnormal use of the bikes.
· Delivery Bikes is not liable for claims of injury or damages caused to themselves, to others and / or their property.
· In case of puncture or breakdown you should call our phone +34 627634966 and then we’ll take another bike